Late March Wedding Intensive in Alexandria, VA
March 24th – 28th, 2019
10am to 4pm each day
River Farm, 7931 E Boulevard Drive, Alexandria, VA 22308
Join Maggie at River Farm for a five-day comprehensive course that combines technical instruction with discussion and demonstration in a nurturing and empowering environment.
Create a faux tiered design that includes:
- Gumpaste flowers: David Austin rose, classic rose, dahlia, hydrangea, leaves
- Combined decorating techniques: frills, rosettes, bas relief molding, pearls, wafer paper appliqués
Learn from discussions of topics that include:
- Working with color: identifying warm/cool/neutral, matching Pantones, creating a palette
- Meeting with clients: discussing design, preparing for a tasting, structuring the pricing
- Presenting the design: photography tips, delivering with a CakeSafe, displaying on a cakestand
Tuition is $1600
All supplies and materials provided for in-class use. Lunch will be served (yum!).
Prefer to pay little by little? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- While we are unable to issue refunds, we will do our best to place you in a future workshop if you need to cancel. Just give us a call or send an email to discuss.
- We reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time due to weather emergencies, illness, venue availability, or other circumstances beyond our control. If we cancel the workshop, we will issue you a full tuition refund.
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available